Enrol in Boarding
Enrolling in boarding at Nelson College is a simple process. Complete our online form or download the paper version to send to us by post or email. If you’re unsure, email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 09 548 3099, and we’ll be in touch.
- Enrolment Form submitted along with:
- Proof of domestic status (ie. Copy of NZ birth certificate or NZ passport)
- 2 most recent school reports
- Contact details for your son’s current Principal or Year Level Dean
- Learning conditions’ documentation (if applicable)
When an enrolment application is received you will be sent an email of acknowledgement. Don’t include an application fee at this stage.
- Family interview
If application into boarding is accepted, a provisional offer can be confirmed once we have received the following forms.
- Medical Form submitted
- Copy if Immunisation records (generated from your GP)
International students must first enrol as an international student. Click on the button below to find out more about international enrolments