Enrol in Boarding
Boarding welcomes students from Year 7 – 13. We have the staffing, processes and facilities to help safely support students from all age groups to flourish.
Enrolling in boarding at Nelson College is a simple process. Complete our online form or download the paper version to send to us by post or email. If you’re unsure, email our staff at email@example.com or phone us on 03 548 3099, and we’ll be in touch.
YEAR 9 OPEN DAY – Saturday 29th July 1.00pm – 3.00pm, Nelson College
All prospective students and whānau are invited any time between 1.00pm and 3.00pm to attend our Open Day.
This will include tours of the school and a showcase of what the school has to offer.
A welcome and introduction to the school will be presented by the Tumuaki (Principal) Mr Richard Dykes at 2.00pm.
- Enrolment Form submitted along with:
- Proof of domestic status (ie. Copy of NZ birth certificate or NZ passport)
- 2 most recent school reports
- Contact details for your son’s current Principal or Year Level Dean
- Learning conditions’ documentation (if applicable)
When an enrolment application is received you will be sent an email of acknowledgement. Don’t include an application fee at this stage.
- Family interview
If application into boarding is accepted, a provisional offer can be confirmed once we have received the following forms.
- Medical Form submitted
- Copy if Immunisation records (generated from your GP)
International students must first enrol as an international student. Click on the button below to find out more about international enrolments